- Intel Quad-core processor J4105 (14nm) with 4MiB Cache, up to 2.5Ghz(Single Thread) or 2.3Ghz(Multi Thread)
- Dual-channel Memory DDR4-PC19200 (2400MT/s)
- Total 32GiB RAM Space with two SO-DIMM slots
- 4 x PCIe 2.0 for one M.2 NVMe storage
- 2 x Gbit Ethernet ports
- 2 x SATA 3.0
- SSE4.2 accelerator (SMM, FPU, NX, MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES)
- Intel UHD Graphics 600 (Gen9.5 LP GT1) up to 700Mhz
- HDMI 2.0 and DP 1.2 multiple 4K/60Hz video outputs
- RTC / BIOS backup battery is included
From June 2019, Rev-B board will be shipped. The improvements are as below;
– CLK-REQ signal pull resistor is added to support a PCIe-to-SATA bridge board
– 12V SATA power source improvement for high power HDDs.
– Add a M.2 screw for NVMe storage installation
– Preinstalled the latest BIOS 1.05.
– more detail to WiKi https://wiki.odroid.com/odroid-h2/hardware#odroid-h2_schematics